Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Horses and Ponies


This is my beautiful boy Malachi. He's a 15.2 hand Andalusian x Percheron. We do dressage right now but since he's sort of a project we're working up to three-phase. I fantasize he'll be a great jumper one day. I bought him last year for quite a steal of a price, so I'm very lucky to even ride an animal of his potential. If there's any updates, he's mostly the star.


This is Evangeline, she's an absolutely gorgeous 15.1 hand Belgian/Haflinger mix of some sort.  So far she's a project of ours. She will be a fabulous jumper one day!



This adorable little pony is Princess, a train and sell project of ours. I've been riding her for my sister while her arm is broken, and I plan to show her in a couple of three phases before she goes. She's a 13.0 hand Quarter pony.




My sister's hand-me-down pony, Spy. She is a 13.0 power house pony whom we love with all our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment