Monday, August 6, 2012

Malachi in Braids! Eva Update!

     So, since it's been so darn hot, the boy needs a break from that thick mane he has. I've decided to do individual braids, because lets face it, I'm a horrible stylist. But while it was about to rain, I decided to kill time by taking a couple snapshots of his crappily done braids. I would totally french braid him, but no matter how many tutorials I watch, or how many times I try to learn with my mom who is a professional hair stylist, I can never get it going right. So here's those pretty pictures of hims. :>



I usually have bands, but when I'm braiding for fun, I'd rather him take them out.

He looks like a mule! And the forelock braid sucks!

Handsome :D



     Also today I worked the Eva! Well, if you consider getting her out to groom and walk her around a workout that is. But we've been practicing the "look at me" technique. She's getting better with those ground manners. I expect she'll be a fabulous horse because of how she's becoming more sensitive to us. She was quite a mess when we brought her out. She was definitely in need of some mane and tail conditioner!



4 comments:

  1. Eva butt! Maybe she will come along. I need a new horse soon xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. I don't think soon is much of an option. She takes some time.

    And yes. The Eva butt is quite large. :P

    ReplyDelete